Saturday, March 7, 2015

My first layout as a ScrapStacks CT member.

I answered a call to be a CT for the website ScrapStacks.  It was very complicated getting onto the site to post my layout in the stacks.  This website is quite different from other shops.  ScrapStacks does have a shop and CTs make layouts with the new releases, but there isn't a gallery like other shops.  Instead, it is more like a scrapbooking Pinterest.  You have boards instead of galleries.  You can restack things.  You can only upload your own work.

I actually goofed when downloading my assigned kits.  I downloaded a designer that wasn't my assigned designer so I'm kind of behind on my duties.  I was able to complete this layout with the designer/kit of my choice which is the Two Tiny Turtles template.

Retirement
The Nifty Pixel | Girl Friday  
Two Tiny Turtles | Sweet As Candy
Font | Legion Gothic


No comments: