Saturday, March 7, 2015

March Product Challenge at TLP

I am using mostly new releases to complete the challenges this month.  I added some Juliette papers and Valorie Wibben's Stitched Pockets (from my wish list) to other items from the BYOC.

This challenge was to use a template from the shop.  Amy Martin's Helper Grids is a template with 12 boxes of PSD's.  I pulled two of them off into my layout.  I added the PSD from the stitched pockets. This was very challenging.  The photo is a selfie Brian & I took after pulling up the deck boards.  We were happy to be done and tired -- it was hard work.

I used the color photo blended onto a black and white photo (Boring B/W in RadLab).  I'm loving the font Manhattan Darling; so glad I bought it.

Who Needs Paris...
Amy Martin | Helper Grids - template
Valorie Wibbens | Stitched Pockets
Lynne-Marie | Juliette papers & elements
Font | Manhattan Darling

No comments: