Saturday, March 28, 2015

TLP Pocket Scrapping Art Journal Challenge - March 25

This challenge required a layout about something we have fun doing.  I scrapped about playing house with Vivian.  I snapped these selfies in the bottom pockets as I was drinking the pretend tea.  I got this kit a week or so ago because I won a $10 gift certificate from Forever Joy.  It's a Dr. Suess inspired kit, but it works just fine here.

I put the ribbon shadow on it's own layer.  I perfected it after using the smudge tool by making a layer mask and erasing the imperfect parts.  I only used RadLab on Vivi's photo.  I also adjusted the bottom strip in the template from one photo spot into two spots.  I added the stitching between them by duplicating the stitching from the triangle section.

This is for the Pocket Scrapping Art Journal Challenge for March 25th.  This is a great series of challenges.
Forever Joy | FUNTASTICAL  (some items are recolored)
Amy Martin | Sixty Twleve v5
Font | KG Miss Kindergarten
RadLab | Lights On, Oh Snap

No comments: