Friday, April 17, 2015

I Missed Wednesday...

Wednesday, a new Pocket Scrapping Art Journal challenge was posted but I didn't get back to it because Ewan was going home and I was expecting Vivi to arrive for a sleep-over.  I have a few minutes now while Vivi plays with her toys.  I like that there are some definite parameters for this challange.  Still using Amy's templates but leaving LOTS of white space.

I used the newest M3 kit which just came out yesterday.

Tomorrow
This is a layout for the April 15th Pocket Scrapping Art Journal Challenge.  If you haven\'t tried this, it\'s REALLY fun (and profitable)  Look for it in the Scrapping Pad.

Amy Martin | Project Grids_Sixty Twelve v5 - template
Lynne-Marie, Quirky Heart, Just Jaimee, Sissy Sparrows, Little Butterfly Wings | M3 April Main Kit
Allison Pennington | Not Pictured - staples

No comments: