Saturday, April 11, 2015

Imitate & Stimulate Challenge #1

That crazy dog decided he need to go out at 2:30 am.  I sit down at the computer to pass the time waiting for him -- he is taking forever to wander the yard.  I'm not wearing my glasses, but I come across the Sissy Sparrows challenge.  The inspiration piece is wierd.  I see (squinting) a girl who looks trapped to me with craziness going on in her head.  I have to use 75% Sissy Sparrows stuff -- I don't have too much.  I pick out a beautiful orangy brown rose shaped background paper.  Put a few things on the page, the crazy scribbles I put on her head are not visible.  I play with the blending mode and the paper turns blue -- the inspiration piece has blue.  Don't ask me why... but it's done!

In my non-glasses state, I put in the wrong punctuation so I had to do a redo.


Don't Ask Me Why!

Sissy Sparrows Imitate & Stimulate Challenge $1

Sissy Sparrows | Butterfly Exodus, Gardeners Journal, Room 19-Project #1, Beautifully Different
Font | Stencil Std.

The inspiration piece....

I know, they don't resemble each other at all.  Hey, that art journaling!


No comments: