Saturday, April 4, 2015

Penny's Miscellany

I did a layout for my last assigned designer.  It has very bright, cheerful colors.  Most of the examples for the kit are heavily clustered, so I thought I would do one with more white space.  I wanted a more muted background so I blended two papers for the pattern and reduced the transparency on both sheets.

I added Danielle's vellum sheets because the top was lacking some design to balance the title/clustered area.  I felt like it needed some paint, too.

The photo was a little blurry, but the expression is so priceless I wanted to use it anyway.  I only used Lights On in RadLab to treat the photo.

Egg Hunt Fun
Penny's Miscellany | Hop Along
Danielle Young | Vellum Basics I, Vellum Basics II
ValC Designs | Art Box: Art Posing
Font | AMDAlmostTyped

No comments: