Saturday, April 11, 2015

Recipe Challenge at Scrap Stacks

The challenges are up at Scrap Stacks, but not many people are participating so I thought I would throw a layout their way.  I used two new kits for it, another Two Tiny Turtles template and a ValC Designs kit.  I had to add some extra odds and ends to fulfill the recipe.  I think it turned out nicely.  I've used this photo in an TLP layout, so I thought it would be okay in an SS laysout.

Together - April Recipe Challenge

Two Tiny Turtles | The Best Time - template, Project Me: Dream - flowers, paper, star
River Rose | You Can Bloom - paper
ValC Designs | Art Book_Posing Art - brad, string, Journey Documented - papers, journal card, paper strip, flowers
Penny's Miscellany | Hop Along - paper
Fonts | Bebas Neue, The Sophia

No comments: