Saturday, April 11, 2015

Two layouts with Sissy Sparrows new kit -- Room 19

Sissy Sparrows is now a regular designer at The Lilypad.  They introduced a new set of AJ kits that are released as a bundle.  It is introduced at the amazing price of $5.  

I used it to make a page for the journaling challenge about an inanimate object.  I chose the iron butterfly that I took a picture of during an experiment in my photography class.  The other layout is for a challenge to tell a cock n bull story using the man's photograph somehow on the page.

I only saved the SS challenge (cock n bull) layout in web size since I probably won't print it out.

Iron Butterfly

Sissy Sparrows | Room 19 - Project #1
Kim Jensen | Phrames
Heather Joyce | The Dorothy


Headmaster - Cock n Bull AJ Challenge #1

Totally made up story....

Sissy Sparrows | Project 19 -Project #1
Heather Joyce | The Blanch - font

No comments: