Sunday, April 19, 2015

Last challenge for the month of April at The Lilypad

I finished up the 7 challenges for April today.  I thought of the idea a couple nights ago.  Did one version of it last night but realized it was my original plan, so I did version 2 this morning.  I like the second one better.  I'll post them both, though.  The final version is thoughts about my life RIGHT NOW and a bit more personal.  I worked FOREVER on the stitched frames.  I cut apart some 3x4 frames and pieced them back together in a mix and match.  I was going to clip plain paper to the letters but decided to keep the grungier brown ones.

I used bits and pieces from my newly acquired kits since my guest Polly spot finished.

Random Thought About My Life

Amy Martin | Three by Four Stitched Frame - cut apart & reassembled
Little Butterfly Wings | Picture Perfect, Hip Hop Hooray Alpha
Valorie Wibbens | Sprinkles V12 - elements
Laurie Ann | My Story - wood heart
Kim Jensen | Rhyme & Reason - button
Allison Pennington | Springaling - paper
Fonts | Manhattan Darling, The Blanche (Heather Joyce font)

The 1st version that I did NOT go with.


Now that I see it again, I'm not that unhappy with it.  Oh, well....




No comments: