Monday, June 8, 2015

Anna Aspnes Color Challenge

I got so many encouraging comments on my last entry to AA's Color Challenge, I thought I would give it another try.  I was really taken with the Color Card for the challenge and used the photo as a texture in my layout.  I've used this photo before but I really RadLabed the heck out of it to get a grayer/whiter look to it for the color palette needed for the challenge.  The title/quote just came as I was finishing up.  I was going to use a watercolor font, but the old typewriter look suited it just fine.

Here's the color card:

Here's my layout:

Where Is Eternity?
For the Anna Aspnes Color Challenge for June 5th at Oscraps:

Anna Aspnes | Art Play Inflorescence
I also used the texture on the Color Sample for the challenge.
Font | The Dorothy


No comments: