Friday, June 5, 2015

BYOC - First Friday of the Month at The Lilypad

I have three layouts for the BYOC for June.  First up is one for Kim Jensen.  I wanted to showcase the small yarn bits, so I used a Clean & Simple (C&S) template from Amy Martin.  Love the filters on the photo because the green came out chartreuse, matching the string flower and paper border.

This photo is from Rachel's facebook timeline.

walking

Kim Jensen | Stringbats 10-Tiny Bits, Phrames, Mad For Mod - paper, Spring Romp - paper
Amy Martin | Templates: They Once Were 5
RadLab | Lights On, Warm It Up Kris, Sugar Rush, Clarie-ify

Second up is a layout for Gina Miller.  I loved the blue floral paper in her paper kit and built the layout around that.  I wasn't sure the template would work but in the end I thought it was great.  I raised the photo sections.  Gina didn't have any elements this time, so I got a kit from Paislee Press.  I love the green flower in it and that's what sold me on her kit.  

Again, the photo is from Rachel's facebook timeline.  She had a filter on it, so I left it as it was

Every Summer

Gina Miller | Zentangles 1 - template, Every Summer Has A Story - papers, Filler Notecards 24
Paislee Press | Summer Manifesto - elements
Font | Traveling Typewriter

Lastly, a layout for Amy Wolff.  I got this photo also from Rachel's fb page.  I used a BUNCH of stylets on it.  I wanted a light and dreamy look to the photo because most of the embellishments are tapes which a a bit translucent.

Loverly

Amy Wolff | Otter Pops - Attachments, Alpha, Paper Pack
Valorie Wibbens | Topography No 16 - template
Fonts | AMD Almost Typed, Manhattan Darling
RadLab | Orange You Glad I Didn\'t Say, Sugar Rush, Claire-ify, Variotone, P.O.S. Lens, EZ Burn, Super Fun Happy 69%



No comments: