Wednesday, June 10, 2015

SOSN - Kim Jensen's Cord Crazy Shapes, Lines and Alpha

Today Kim's Cord Crazy kits are 50% at The Lilypad.  It was fun finding ways to incorporate all three kits into the layout.  I love the stapled cord letter over the font letter.  I used a layer mask to makes the cord look like it was threaded through the torn cardboard heart.

This is one of my favorite photos of Vivi and I have it on a flash drive, but I snagged this off Lexie's facebook page.  I used 2 additional photo processings on the other versions of the photo.

Kim used this layout in her newsletter.

Vivian
Kim Jensen's Cord Crazy Kits are on sale today for 50% off (SOSN- June 10th).  They add a lot of texture and interest to a layout.

Kim Jensen | Cord Crazy Shapes, Cord Crazy Lines, Cord Crazy Alpha, Broken Hearts, Mad For Mod - paper, Ragged Edges, Rhyme and Reason -frame, paper, button

No comments: