Saturday, June 6, 2015

Guest Designer - Scrapyrus Designs

One of my favorite designers is at Scrap Stacks this month -- Scrapyrus Designs.  Her kits are always FULL of gorgeous flowers, buttons and other interesting elements.  Her color palettes always speak to my heart, too.  It happens that she has put into the shop a kit I've had for a long time and have actually scrapped with.  She even featured that layout on her blog once.  I didn't have some of the add-on kits so I downloaded and made a layout featuring them as well.  I didn't get her journaling cards since I rarely use them.

This photo is from Lexie's facebook timeline.

Shine On

This kit is available at Scrap Stacks by guest designer, Scrapyrus Designs throughout June 2015.

Scrapyrus Designs | My Sunshine - Borders, Alpha, Main Kit, My Sunshine -Mini Kit
Font | Jenna Sue

No comments: