Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Digi Dare 411

This digi dare made me think immediately of the newspaper article about my part in the Carmichael Junior High play.  I had to scan the article (took me three tries).  I used a kit that I've had for years and hadn't used yet.

I read the clipping again, then scrapped it.  When I read the clipping again online I finally noticed that they spelled my last name wrong in the article.  I probably noticed it years ago, but had forgotten.

When I Grow Up....

Allison Pennington | Not Pictured - staples 
Amy Wolff | Deconstructed 3 - splatter
Pink Reptile Designs | It\'s A Date - ticket
Sara Gleason | Teak - ticket 
Heather Joyce | The Rose - font
Natali | Snapshot
Mommyish | New York State of Mind - playbill
Kim Broedelet | Moments in Time - ticket

No comments: