Saturday, June 27, 2015

Layouts at Oscraps

I have purchased so many kits from Anna Aspnes, I decided to start using them by doing her forum challenges.  I love her CT, they give so many encouraging comments.  I did two color challenges and one Anna Lift.  I also got on the ball and made an avatar and signature.  I've made some comments and introduced my self in the Hello forum thread.

First color challenge was a blue palette.


The Pond

Anna Aspnes | Artsy Layered Template No.64, ArtPlay Mini Palette Honor, Urban Threadz 7
Pink Reptile Designs | Have Fun Freebie - paper
Fonts | Bebas Neue, The Velvet Vixen


Second color challenge was a white space challenge with grays and a photo of some crackle.  

Where Is Eternity?

I also used the texture from the Color Sample Card provided for the challenge.

Anna Aspnes | Art Play Inflorescence
Font | The Dorothy


My new siggy at Oscraps features all Anna Aspnes products and Manhattan Darling (font) used as a mask for some AA gold paint.

June Siggy

Anna Aspnes | Script Tease Learn 1, Paint_Gold, ArtPlay Snapshot
Font | Manhattan Darling

Layout 3 is a Anna Lift.  I was inspired by the thin, stitched frame, the sepia-toned photo and the texture behind the photo.  I've used this photo before, but I love it so much I used it again.  I used the color photo above the sepia toned photo and used a blending mode.  I used layer masks on both photo layers to erase the background from each photo.  The orange T-shirt peeked out from the blending modes.

Remarkable Ewan

Anna Aspnes | APP Remarkable, Urban Threadz Framed No.1, Texture Melange No 2
Gennifer Bursett | Julep - staples
Fonts | Manhattan Darling, The Rose
RadLab | Lights On 88%, Boring Sepia, Antique Tone, Old Glory 62%



No comments: