Friday, June 19, 2015

Take Two Challenge

I was supposed to redo a layout for this challenge.  I had to recreate the layout from the ground up because I had dumped the original from my hard drive.

The original layout was a challenge to show what I love about autumn.  It was not very art journal like.  This one is better.  I got to use later products from the M3 subscription on it which may have helped.

I Love Autumn -- Take Two Challenge

All products are from M3
Just Jaimee | Oct 14 - wordart, Jan 15 - arrow, May 15 - alpha, tab, wordart
Amy Wolff | June 15 - Add-on alpha
Quirky Heart | Sept 14 - paper, Oct 14 - paper, Add-on elements
Little Butterfly Wings | Oct 14 - wordart, May 15 - Add-on Elements, June 15 - Addon Stitching
Lynne-Marie | May 15 - photo, June 15 -elements 


Here is the layout I had to redo:


No comments: