Monday, July 15, 2013

Birthday Fun -- Layout # 10

     I used four more kits for this layout.  I used a couple of things that I've only used a little bit of to justify getting the kits free.  I have been cranking out layouts faster than ever before.  I'm not able to be as creative as I would like because I have to use 100% P&C product and that site doesn't have everything I would like to use.  I also feel kind of funny buying older kits since they'd really want the newer releases featured (this wasn't actually said but it's what the other CT's do).  I used Ewan's birthday pictures for this layout.

 
Birthday Fun
Fun with Shapes template by Crystal Livesay (Pixels & Co.)
Mellow Yellow by Karla Dudley (P&C)
Throwback & Page Blenders by Mye De Leon (P&C)
Alpha Cards by Geniffer Bursett (P&C)
Whimsey font by Audacious Design (P&C) & Chunk Five

No comments: