Thursday, July 4, 2013

July Challenge at P&C

     I completed another monthly challenge.  I went for the CEO level again.  It was really tough since it had a journaling section and a subway art section.  I tried to use as much P&C supplies as possible.  I think I'm the only person (as far as I can tell) that has done the CEO challenge 3 months in a row.
     For the subway art I tried to use some designers word art as well as fonts.  I think it added an element of fun.  I slept on the layout and during the night decided to do the journaling as a description of the photos rather than a general information about me and the trip. 


 Dawn by Design: Simply Put template 4 Skyline, stamp, WA; Sun and Fun, sticker
Karen Funk: Daydream, paper
Karla Dudley: Nillie, WA; Life 365, camera
Robyn Meierotto: Frill, paper
Shannon McNab: Make a Date, heart
Creashens: Hello, flair
Fonts: KG Cold Coffee, Appleberry, Impact, Parisienne, Bebas, June Bug, Lobster 1.3, Caffe Rojo, Pharmacy, MTF Big Ideas

No comments: