Saturday, July 27, 2013

I guess there was one more....

     I guess there was one more layout in me.  I really liked a flower in the Golden Pears kit so I downloaded it.  It is about pairs so the first layout I did was with a photo of Alexis and a photo of Vivian.  The two photos were from different days and the coloring was just not complimentary between the two.  I finished the layout at 11:30 pm but decided to sleep on it.  This morning I looked it over and it was okay, but...
     I decided to start over afresh to see if this morning would yield a better layout.  I decided this time to start with the photos and then to pick the elements from the kit.  Both times I used the same template. 
     I have not done any layouts with Chris that I can remember, so I picked a photo of Rachel and one of Chris -- there's my pair. 
     From there I picked the elements.  I added a few things that were not in the template, but I stuck exclusively with the Golden Pears kit.  Unfortunately, I went with the dark background paper again because it was a feature of the template.  I just didn't like the lighter papers anyway.  I think it turned out nicely.

Playful template by Mye De Leon (Pixels & Co)
Golden Pears by Dawn by Design (P&C)
Font: Bebas

No comments: