Thursday, July 18, 2013

P&C CT Layout #10

     Did another layout for Pixels & Co.  This time I used more of an older kit, Menagerie.  I used for the first time some stamps from Karla Dudley.  I had to recolor the paper and some of the embellishments to match Rachel's necklace.  The layout has a very serene, yet warm feel to it because of the colors.  I lightened the photos because there was heavy shadows since they were taken indoors on a very sunny day.  Overall, I'm loving it:

 
Skyscraper Templates by Shannon McNab (Pixels & Co.)
Menagerie by Celeste Knight (P&C)
Simple Sequins by Gennifer Bursett (P&C)
Scrolling Brushes by Wild Blueberry Ink (P&C)
Stamp Press_Photo by Karla Dudley
Fonts: Pacifico, Playtime with Hot Toddies

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful girl and a really awesome layout. Your photography skills are getting better and better!!!!

Love, Lexie