Friday, July 26, 2013

Maybe my last CT layout....

     This is maybe my last CT layout for P&C.  I have used every kit I've downloaded and I don't think I'll download anymore unless I'm totally in love with something.  I need to move on with other aspects of my life.  I've enjoyed the CT experience, but it was pretty time consuming.  I'm not sure I did a good job since there has been NO FEEDBACK from the website.  I did get a lot of free stuff, but most of it I probably wouldn't have purchased if I had needed to use MY own money.
     Since one of the last kits was stamps with a school theme so I needed to use a school photo.  I didn't want to use one of my former students, so I decided to use a photo of Ewan at my classroom and there won't very many of those.
     The color theme was set by the other kit I needed to use.  They are not my favorite colors by any means but that is the life of a CT isn't it -- making pages with things they don't necessarily love.

All supplies by Karla Dudley:
Stamp Press_Schooled
Mellow Yellow
Storyboards 1 template
Fonts:  What a Teacher Wants, Ariel

No comments: