Thursday, July 25, 2013

This layout is for me.

    I have been craving time and energy to do a layout using more artsy detail.  I used Anna Aspnes' ArtsyKardz as the basis of it because she puts layers and layers of paint, texture and overlays into her psd files.  I picked out the photos immediately but had trouble with how to show the second lower photo.  At first I worked at doing it as a blended area, but after looking over some of the galleries, decided to frame it with some minimal embellishments. 
     When I searched for some word art for the title I decided to use a new P&C file I just got recently and I think the two words are just the right touch.  The expression in the framed photo tells the story so I didn't do any journaling other than the date. 
     The colors in the Artsy template went perfectly with the photos.  The flowers in the lower right hand corner are actually from some paper that I clipped to a paint layer.  They are really cool, I think.

 
ArtsyKardz Truth & ArtPlay Inflorescence by Anna Aspnes
Chalkboard Elements by Celeste Knight
Card Fusion by Aria Designs
Tell Your Story by Joie de Vivre
Potential by Dawn by Design
Ordinary Moments & Wildflowers by Anita Designs
Word Art_Random Words by Robin Meierotto
Font: Catflisch Script Pro

No comments: