Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Guest Creative Team layout for Pixels & Company

     I downloaded some free items from P&C for my guest CT layouts, worked for HOURS on the first LO, tried to upload it and P&C hasn't recognized me as a CT yet so it FAILED.  I'm somewhat discouraged that this is not going very smoothly.  I know the site is working on a new contest and they are super busy, but they INVITED me to join...I wish they would activate it or else not invite people.
     Besides being nervous about the whole CT thing, I feel a huge responsibility to use the free products in the LO's and doing a GREAT job for the designers while still trying to make things I like and reflect ME.
    I had to make selections around all the frames because WBI put all the frames on one layer.  I wanted to delete some of them and move others around to make the LO my own.  The next challenge was the title; I had to move and delete frames to get the placement just right.   Here's my first layout:

 
100% Pixels & Company
Seed No. 3 template by Wild Blueberry Ink
Scrolling Brush by Wild Blueberry Ink
Make a Date by Shannon McNab, heart
Liberty Paint by Crystal Livesay
Ombre 1by Mommyish, papers
Fonts:  MA Sexy, Legion Slab

No comments: