Thursday, January 15, 2015

MOC 15 - Puppet Warp Challenge

The Polly who designed this challenge did not understand the limitations of PSE.  PSE users do not have the Puppet Warp tool or the blending options she used in her tutorial.  In lieu of those tools we were to use layer masks.  I did manipulate the string shadow under the letter "V" and at the staples with the Smudge tool on a shadow I put on its own layer.  I used layer masks to weave the string through the title.  I also used layer masks on some of the stickers and the leaf on the bottom flower.

I used RadLab to turn my photo into a black and white.  I then used a color copy and the black and white version to get the finished photo.  The color copy has the Hard Mix blending mode and the b/w has the blending mode, Luminosity.  I think it gives it an artsy look.

Love Life - MOC 2015
MOC Day 15 - Puppet Warp Challenge
Since PSE does not have the puppet warp tool for the blending options, I used the Smudge tool to manipulate the string shadow and layer masks to weave the string through the title.
My layout is a scraplift of Anja/Tinkelbel's "Love the life you live".

Pink Reptile Designs | Love the Life You Live
Laurie Ann | Curled Picture Frames
Allison Pennington | Bright

No comments: