Saturday, January 3, 2015

MOC Day 3 - Art Inspiration Challenge

The challenge was to take a painting of some birch trees glowing in the sunlight and make a layout inspired someway by the painting.  I thought of the colors but my day 1 layout covered that so beautifully and I didn't want to use the same photograph.  Then I remembered the tree in the cemetery that is swallowing up a grave marker.  I had been thinking about it the other day and wanted to scrap it finally.  Kismet!

I was inspired by the tree in the painting.  It brought to mind a tree I photographed in a pioneer cemetery that has grown so large that it has nearly swallowed up an old grave marker.

Lynne-Marie | Tattered Overlays 02_Photos, Tattered Overlays 02 Set 1
Allison Pennington | Autumnal_flower, leaves, ribbon, paper
Amy Martin | Double Stuck_tape
Laurie Ann | Always And Forever_overlay
Forever Joy | Be_butterfly
Little Butterfly Wings | Free As a Bird_paper
Fonts | Beyond Wonderland, Smithy XT-Regular

No comments: