Sunday, January 4, 2015

MOC Day 4 - Clean and Simple Challenge

This is not my usual style, but I like how it turned out.  I especially like the title straddling the photo.  I think it adds a fun twist to the simple design.  I blended a patterned paper over the folded, textured paper.  I also used RadLab on the photo: lighten and one other.  I also figured out that I could make a selection on the inside of the empty frame and turn it into a photo mask.  That was quite a revelation for me.  It took me a few tries to perfect it, though.

Oh - MOC 2015
MOC Day 4 - Clean and Simple Challenge
CD Muckosky | Hippity-Hop ( alpha)
Allison Pennington | Autumnal (flower,paper), Careless & Painted Lines
Pink Reptile Designs | Passion For Paper
Amy Martin | Mended Hex
Katie Pertiet | Bradded Frames
Font | Problem Secretary Normal

No comments: