Thursday, January 29, 2015

MOC 29 - Big Title Challenge

I had this layout in the hopper just waiting for the right challenge to post it in.  The photo/title was much smaller originally, but I increased the side due to the challenge.  I saw the technique on Pinterest in a graphics board.  I was just dying to try it out.  It took two tried to get the lettering over the black/white side of the photo just right.  If you look hard you will see the rest of the photo in the letters.  Probably not the most optimum photo for the technique, but I had to go with what I had and wouldn't mind the whole world seeing.

And So She Did - MOC 2015
MOC Day 29 - Big Title Challenge
I tried a new technique with the title.  The letters are masked with the other side of the photo in b/w.
Sara Gleason | Ash Tree
Amy Wolff | All Time Low
CD Muckosky | Life Recorded: Stamps
Just Jaimee | Mixed Media Mix And Match
Fonts | Problem Secretary Normal, Bebas Neue



No comments: