Friday, January 30, 2015

MOC Day 30 - One Word Challenge

The challenge was really a one phrase challenge.  We were to use the phrase "today was awesome" somewhere, somehow on the layout.  I ended up using it in the journaling.  I was only going to write a little bit on some stitched line, but that just wasn't satisfying.  I decided to really put all my thoughts and plans down instead.  Because the photo was so large, I had a little trouble coming up with the elements to embellish with.   I thought fewer was the way to go.  I was tempted to put the phrase on top of the street in the photo, but opted to leave the photo clean.

Today was awesome! - MOC 2015
MOC Day 30 - One Word Challenge

Kaye Winiecki | New Beginnings, From A to B
Little Butterfly Wings | Free As A Bird
Allison Pennington | Currently
Laurie Ann| Hello Sunshine
Lynne-Marie | Cool Dude
Fonts | Problem Secretary, Problem Secretary Normal

No comments: