Friday, January 9, 2015

On a roll...

I picked up a kit for the weekly challenge titled Polly's Picks.  I had two of her choices already and had to get a third to do the challenge.  I picked up Quirky Hearts "Love and Light".  It is such a great kit; I've used it on three layouts already.  I decided to do a layout with my own photo since there was a girl on the page and I have already done several LO with Vivi.  I used quite a few stylets from RadLab on the photo.

I also got the news that I got the $5 coupon for the last Polly Pick, yippee!!

Fly High Diane - Polly Pick [Ashley]
Ashley's Picks:
Quirky Heart | Love and Light
Little Butterfly Wings | Grungy and Messy
CD Muckosky | Kinda Nerdy Outlines

Others:
CD Muckosky | Kinda Nerdy
Just Jaimee | Paint Brushes freebie
Heather Joyce | Lots of Layers

No comments: