Wednesday, January 7, 2015

MOC Day 7 - Scrap Therapy Challenge

This is the next lesson in BSF.  Leviticus had so much more for me than I realized it would.
Leviticus 1-7 - MOC 2015

MOC Day 7 - Scrap Therapy Challenge
It ALWAYS encourages me to spend time in God\'s Word.  I thought Leviticus wouldn\'t have much to say & teach me - boy, was I wrong!

CD Muckosky | Markerific, Journal Junkie_ Moving Forward, Journal Junkie_Season of Joy, Journal Junkie_Spring Fling, Celebrate Softly, Bubble Mailer, Urban Scribbles, Kinda Nerdy Outlines, Ink Pot
Allison Pennington | Autumnal, Rainy Day, Cliff Notes_Warm And Fuzzy Edition
Jacque Larsen | A Kids Christmas
Forever Joy | Be
Laurie Ann | Hello Sunshine, Always and Forever
Little Butterfly Wings | Free As a Bird
Lynne-Marie | Mixed Media
Amber LeBau | Better Together
Fonts | Problem Secretary, Problem Secretary Normal, KG What Teacher Wants, Bebas Neue, League Gothic, Bevan

No comments: