Tuesday, January 13, 2015

MOC Day 12 Challenge - Detailed Template

This was a really busy day, so I didn't get to work on this layout until 10:00 pm.  I finished it up at 12:30 am.  I was determined to work on it the day it was posted.

I haven't done a predominately CD Muckosky layout since MOC started so I used the template with her designs.  It got changed up a bit because her things are so painterly.

I used Ewan's photos because I've been a little light on his layouts.  I should have used an orange background because he loves orange so much but the paper behind the cutouts did show up well with orange.  It actually looks like it has a lot of white space because there is so much blue.

Be You - MOC 2015
MOC Day 12 - Detailed Template Challenge

Sara Gleason | MOC Detailed Template freebie
CD Muckosky | Happy Chips, Hey Love, A Blessed Life, Journal Junkie, World of Wonder_Paper, Story Starters_Matter of the Heart, Journal Junkie_Go Get Em, Journal Junkie_Bright Heart, Journal Junkie_ Growth and Flight
Paislee Press | Fairytale
Allison Pennington | Bright
Font | Problem Secretary Normal

No comments: