Tuesday, January 13, 2015

MOC Day 13 - Scraplift of CT Gallery

I found a great layout of a technique I've wanted to use for a LONG time.  It's called the Paper Portrait Collage.  Olga Biddiscombe / Zinzilah taught a tutorial on the technique.

I couldn't master the technique because in the end I didn't want the flat sectional look on the photo.
I did work it on 80% of the face.  The rest of the photo is using Poster Edges filter.  I used the Gradient Tool to blend out the right edge.  I put the opacity lower so the crumpled paper would show through.

I still like how it turned out.

Handsome Is... - MOC 2015
MOC Day 13 - Scraplift from CT Gallery Challenge

This is a scraplift from (Polly) Norton 94.  She used a technique by Olga Biddiscombe/Zinzilah called Paper Portrait Collage
I couldn't master the technique but 80% of the face is done as a paper collage.  The rest of the photo has Poster Edges.
Laurie Ann | Paper Portrait Collage
Lynne-Marie | Mixed Media
Font | Problem Secretary Normal 

No comments: