Tuesday, January 27, 2015

MOC Day 27 - Sketch Challenge

Here is the sketch which the challenge is based on  We were to use something from it to create our layout.  I chose the filmstrip, placement of the titles and the paper strips.

I put together the filmstrip, wordart and elements with different paper and paint drips yesterday. After sleeping on it overnight, I decided to go with a cleaner design.  The title also came to me as I drifted off to sleep.  I like this layout much better.


Here is my layout:

Accidental Selfie - MOC 2015
MOC Day 27 - Sketch Challenge

I was inspired by the filmstrip of photos, the large title above, the smaller title below the filmstrip and the strips of paper.
Quirky Heart | Love and Light
CD Muckosky | Splattered
Fonts | Impact Label Reversed, Veteran Typewriter


No comments: