Tuesday, January 27, 2015

MOC Day 28 - Year in Review Challenge

I don't do this kind of layout normally so it was hard to come up with just the right photos.  I used a template and just grabbed a bunch of photos.  They do go somewhat in chronological order.  For the challenge I had to have at least one line of journaling and the word 2014 in numerals or words.  I could have picked a highlight of the year or a summary.  I went for a smattering (I guess that's a summary).

I have to admit, I am not crazy about the layout.  Photos are too small for my liking and the elements didn't seem to work as well as I wanted.  But it's done and I'm getting tired tonight.

I'm posting this as large as possible so the photos are more visible.

A Smattering of 2014 - MOC 2015
MOC Day 28 - Year in Review Challenge

Sara Gleason | Oak Tree
Amy Martin | Polly Love Template: Krista
Fonts | Bebas Neue, Dancing Script OT, Problem Secretary

No comments: